American Business Safety Training and Seminars
MERICAN BUSINESS SAFETY provides broad-based training to support an overall safety, security and emergency management program. Our Instructors are exceptionally effective and well credentialed with Federal and State Law Enforcement Certifications.
American Business Safety interfaces with local and state law enforcement departments to complement training needs.
We have developed a national reputation for providing first rate business safety instruction and training and have consulted with, and provided services to businesses in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and throughout the United States.
Key members of American Business Safety's Training Team are consulted by national and local news organizations and make frequent appearances as expert analysts on a variety of investigative and security issues involving high profile cases.
AMERICAN BUSINESS SAFETY TRAINING FOR MANAGEMENT AND STAFF
Highlights of in-service business safety training for employees include:
- Conflict resolution through dialogue
- Identifying behavioral changes that underlie hostile intent by a current or former employee.
- Techniques to foster cooperation between management and staff in reporting suspicious activities which may lead to violent acts.
- Reinforcing company-wide protocols and their use during emergency situations
Should you have questions regarding our business safety training services, please contact us by telephone at 866-531-6560 or click here to contact us via e-mail.
- This seminar identifies strategies and tactics that can be leveraged to build a robust, effective and defensible prevention and response plan that will save lives if pre-incident intervention efforts fail and an incident occurs at your business.
Click here for additional information.
Call 866-531-6560 for additional information.
Emergency Planning OSHA Regulations
Every employer in the United States without exception must comply with OSHA regulations regarding emergency planning. Click here for Emergency Planning OSHA Regulations in PDF format.
Risk never sleeps...
To protect your business call us at 1-866-531-6560, or click here to have an American Business Safety Representative contact you.